Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New Release Alert

A Drummers Love (Synopsis)


Michelle Tolliver is a twenty two year old who was completely lost. When she was about seventeen she was removed from her home by her adopted uncle Dan, who gave her money and pointed her in a safe direction. Away from the hell that her parents have put her in. She took the money and hitched a ride to LA in hopes of a better life. 
Her parents were drug dealers and were constantly having people show up all hours of the night shaking all over, looking over their shoulders.
Dan helped Michelle to find a better life and thats where she met Dex. The drummer for “The Devils Grip”
Michelle was so exhausted one night that she stepped up to the curb to hail a cab and the next thing she knew she heard a mans voice scream, then being shoved. Hard.
Horns were blaring, lights were flickering. When she finally had a clue as to what had happened, she realized that she was laying on her back. On the hard ground, with a guy laying on top of her. A hot guy at that. His body was so hard, and he smelt so good.

I must have hit my head on impact, because he reminded me of someone. It was one of the guys out of one of the many romance novels I had been reading. 
I remember looking into his eyes, as his were searching mine to see if I was ok. 
“Miss are you ok? Are you hurt?”
The next thing out of my mouth will haunt me forever. The only word that I could form was...   
              “Rush?”
He looked down at me with a questioning look. “Who’s Rush? Is that your boyfriend? Do you need me to call him?” 
My brain chose that exact moment to finally came back to reality. Oh my God. What did I just say? I didn't want him to think I was crazy. Calling him the name of this hot ass guy I met in a book, so I looked at him with a questioning look. "What?"

And so the complicated love affair begins…….

No comments:

Post a Comment