Friday, April 25, 2014

Crimson Midnight Review

I received this ARC for honest review 

This book was very well written. 


Amazing! I wish I could just tell you that and it would be enough to convince you to read it. 

Rose is a strong saucy woman that after being attacked took control of her life. Coming home one day she found her boy friend in the bed having "relations" with another woman which only made her eager to move to London to start fresh. If she only knew just what a fresh start she was going to get. 

This book contains lots if characters and all kinds of awesome events take place. It's a must read if your into wolves, vampires, witches, warlocks and lots of other paranormal people. The end was not like I wanted at all and I'm in hopes there is a book 2. 


No comments:

Post a Comment